- Saint James, NY 11780
- Full Time
Title: Ambulette Driver
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Location: 30 Jefferson Ave, Saint James, NY 11780
Employment Type: Full-Time
Schedule: 12 hour shifts
Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (with company contribution), sign on bonuses & paid time off for full-time employees, and per call bonuses for every shift!
About Ambulnz by DocGo:
Ambulnz by DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of thousands of full-time traveling clinicians and our proprietary, AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the impossible possible. We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need an Ambulette Driver to join us.
- Be a team player, providers must provide necessary assistance to ensure system sanitation, readiness and adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Know the roads a thorough working knowledge of local geography.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all licenses.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner at all times when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors and or the public.
- Provide top tier transport to facilities by assuming responsibilities for care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Keep the rig clean and stocked and in good running order throughout the shift.
- Prepare and submit reports accordingly.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
- Roll up your sleeves and get things done!
- Must have a valid New York State CDL Driver's license with passenger endorsement.
- NYC TLC Paratransit License
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.