Emergency Medical Technician
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Full Time
DocGo and Ambulnz by DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of thousands of traveling clinicians and our proprietary, AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the impossible possible. We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare
Hiring EMT-B and A-EMT!
Pay Rate: Up to $24.50 per hour based on certification level + per call and mileage bonuses
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time available(Full time preferred)
Schedule: Flexible schedules
• Per Call Bonus - Completion bonuses for your transport rides.
• Flexible schedules, Full-Time and Part-Time employment opportunities
• New ambulances equipped with the latest eco-friendly technology, stylish uniforms (company provided), and new equipment
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance packages (with company contribution)
• Direct Deposit
• Paid time off (PTO)
About Ambulnz by Docgo:
Ambulnz by Docgo is transforming healthcare with peerless innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of thousands of full-time traveling clinicians and our proprietary, Al-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, Docgo makes the impossible possible. We're revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT-B) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technicians (A-EMT) to join us.
EMT Job Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with your fellow Emergency Medical Technician EMTs, Paramedics, medical drivers and management to assure top tier patient care.
• Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
• Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations as an Emergency Medical Technician.
• Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all state and city protocols.
• Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities and hospitals by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures as an Emergency Medical Technician.
• TN EMT Certification (EMT-Basic or Advanced-EMT)
• Driver's License and acceptable driving record (Driver's License a minimum of 2 years)
• CPR for Health Care Provider
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull at least 125 lbs
EEO/AAP Statement: DocGo is an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. DocGo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.