- Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Full Time
DocGo Mobile Health is a venture of DocGo, a leading provider of integrated telehealth and mobile medical services. In partnership with Dr. Mark A. Merlin and MD1 Medical Care PC, we bring additional services to help our communities manage the COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. Merlin is one of the foremost authorities in out-of-hospital physician responsive services, both regionally and nationally.
Ambulnz by DocGo deploys over 2,000 EMTs, paramedics, and advanced practice providers to facilitate on-site, non-critical medical services and transportation for patients in the U.S. and the U.K. We’ve revolutionized patient care with intelligent fleet routing, accurate ETAs, real-time GPS tracking for our state-of-the-art vehicles, and ShareLink™ technology.
Our Company will provide COVID-19 health assessments for our business partner. We will be using various models to provide access to the health assessment. We are seeking an Operations Supervisor to join us !
- Follow all pertinent DocGo policy and procedures
- Functions as an on-line supervisor, monitoring operations to ensure the delivery of quality and cost effective service.
- Works as part of a supervisory team with management staff to ensure continuity, consistency and strong lines of communications.
- Monitors operations to ensure that all personnel comply with company policies and procedures.
- Regularly oversees site stocking/cleaning to ensure they meet or exceed state requirements in regards to maintenance, equipment, supplies and cleanliness.
- Ensures that personnel keeps the site location in a clean, sanitary and functional condition.
- Ensures all scheduling requirements are met within a timely fashion.
- Duties include scheduling and staffing, logistics management, clinical and administrative QA/QI, and performance management.
- Manages and supports Site Leads and team with operations, logistics, staffing, and scheduling.
- EMS Healthcare experience preferred (Active Paramedic license strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Experience supervising a large team
- Customer service and logistics experience
- Scheduling experience
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, & organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.