- Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Part Time
Pay Rate: $27.00 - $30.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full – Time/Part - Time
· $3 call bonus for EVERY completed call plus $.10 a mile.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with company contribution)
· Paid time off
About Ambulnz by DocGo:
Ambulnz by DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of thousands of full-time traveling clinicians and our proprietary, AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the impossible possible. We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need a Paramedic to join us.
• Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top tier patient care.
• Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
• Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
• Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
• Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
• Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
• Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking ownership of your space.
• Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
• Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
• Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
• State of Colorado Paramedic Certification through a state-approved program
• Valid Colorado Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
• Valid CPR Card
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification through a state-approved provider
• Able to lift up to 125 lbs
EEO/AAP Statement: DocGo is an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. DocGo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.