- Saint James, NY 11780
- Full Time
Pay Rate: $32 - $37 per hour
Location: 30 Jefferson Ave. Saint James, NY 11780
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Available
- 10 & 12 hours shifts
- Monday thru Sunday - Weekend availability is required
- Sign on bonuses for Full-time new hires.
- Referral Bonuses when referring a full-time candidate.
- Per call bonuses for every shift & $2.00 Overnight/Weekend Differentials!
- 401K, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (with company contribution), paid time off for full-time employees.
- NY State EMT- Basic Certification (required)
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record (Required)
- Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider (Required)
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Must Have Friday & Saturday availability
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125lbs or more.
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
- Transport patients in accordance with outlined policies and procedures.
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking ownership of your space.
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top tier patient care.
- Operate and drive ambulance in conjunction with applicable safety policies and laws.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses, and registrations.
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
About Ambulnz by DocGo:
Ambulnz by DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of thousands of full-time traveling clinicians and our proprietary, AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the impossible possible. We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need an Emergency Medical Technician to join us.
EEO/AAP Statement: DocGo is an equal opportunity employer. We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. DocGo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.